Janet Jackson – Escapade (Nick* North Shore Remix)



Extremely excited to share my first ever Janet Jackson remix with all of you in honor of this year being Rhythm Nation's 25th anniversary! Rhythm Nation is still one of my favorite albums and Escapade is still one of my favorite songs. It was no easy task remixing such a classic, but I think it turned out great and you'll love the little surprise in the bridge! (Extended Club Mix coming soon!) ℗ & © 1989 A&M Records • For Promotional Use Only

North Shore Remix [4:08]
North Shore Radio Edit [3:53]
North Shore Extended Mix [5:47]

DOWNLOAD

Comments

Kevin said…
Brilliant! Shame there are too few remixes each month! I keep checking your blog every week, hoping for new material of yours. Excellent job anyway!
Nick* said…
Thank you! I have more in the works. If this was my full-time job you'd be hearing a lot more. :)